Thursday 17 January 2019

As you can probably tell, this is my very first post as a completely novice blogger. . . .a very big step for me as I absolutely haven’t a clue as to what I am doing! But way back in the early 2000’s I was a completely novice painter too, having picked up a brush and some watercolours after I had found myself disabled in a wheelchair, with extremely weak arms and double vision. Before I had become disabled I had been an avid walker, and loved nothing more than walking across the fields, taking in the breathtaking views where I live, on the edge of the Cotswolds. . . but with my horizons now very limited, I have broadened them again with my painting. I love nothing more than painting ‘en Plein Air’, but equally, I love to paint in my cosy studio, where I can enjoy spectacular winter sunsets in warmth and comfort! I look forward to sharing my adventures and challenges with my pochade box (I now paint in oils), and hope you will enjoy following them!